Aakash Pereira Portfolio Review

Ash

Link: https://aakashpereira.co.uk

This is my portfolio website where I have showcased a lot of my personal projects that I have worked on. Additionally, you can find out about some of the services I offer and some ways of getting in touch with me. I recently did some minor design and colour changes so it would be great to hear some feedback ?

I didn’t know you made HiveGamers. Always loved that website and it’s a nice complete package with the website. Haven’t checked out the other projects but will be sure to do so when I’m on the computer.

I didn’t know you made HiveGamers. Always loved that website and it’s a nice complete package with the website. Haven’t checked out the other projects but will be sure to do so when I’m on the computer.

Thank you very much. Yeah, it was a personal project of mine whilst I was on my gap year to practice my coding and to just work on something that I love when I had some free time. I then sold it after about a year to Jordan from FP so he's the new owner. The other projects are decent but not as good/large as Hive Gamurs ?

• 1 month later...

HI Ash- Here is a question for you! If you find a right customer, would you be willing to create a similar site like Upwork? In case you think the project is worth giving a chance how much would it cost in all? I have another site in my mind too but that will come after I get an answer for this!

HI Ash- Here is a question for you! If you find a right customer, would you be willing to create a similar site like Upwork? In case you think the project is worth giving a chance how much would it cost in all? I have another site in my mind too but that will come after I get an answer for this!

Right now, I wouldn't take that big a job due to university (if it required me to custom develop it). However, if you wanted me to utilise a ready-made theme for WordPress or to help setup & manage a similar script, I would be interested in doing that. And that probably would be a lot cheaper for you as well.