We got a puppy!

Joshua Farrell

Cute puppy there. Wish I had a dog, but we don't have the property lined with fences and there are a couple people in the house allergic to pet fur, so I can't get one at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Cute puppy there. Wish I had a dog, but we don't have the property lined with fences and there are a couple people in the house allergic to pet fur, so I can't get one at the moment.

Neither do we - we live in an apartment. It get's a bit much at night when he has to go to the bathroom, but he's cute so it makes up for the late night zombie crawls to the grass outside.

And they have hypoallergenic dogs! Look into those!

• Like 1

Very cute! How's the pup handling things?

Maybe look into training? We didn't have a property fence when I was going up with pups, we had to watch them a lot when they were young but quickly got the hang of the boundaries.

I really want to get a German Shepard but need to convince the girlfriend! lol

• Like 1
Joshua Farrell

Neither do we - we live in an apartment. It get's a bit much at night when he has to go to the bathroom, but he's cute so it makes up for the late night zombie crawls to the grass outside.

And they have hypoallergenic dogs! Look into those!

Have considered. There are a few of them that I have in mind, like a labradoodle, if it isn't from an aggressive line of dogs.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Congrats on the pet! I was thinking of buying a puppy - a german shepherd specifically. The problem is continuing these commitments is challenging while trying to baby sit & train a young dog. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...