Even though I'm a graphic designer, I'm not so confident in my skills anymore to do proper logo design that's for 2020! o_O What are some good sites to go to in order to find someone who does decent logo design without costing hundreds of dollars?

• 2 months later...

I'd say there are some of the sites like 99designs and the fiverr. But it depends on the type of designer that you meet. Logo designers are rare. You are most likely to get some template edited design. So try to find through recommendations. There are some good designers are out there. Just do note that good designers are expensive.

Really, you have two options if you want a logo designed without, spending hundred of dollars. You could research and find the cheapest deal on Freelance sites or consider using your personal social media, like Facebook, to reach out to your friends and family to see if they any knowledge in this field.

1. Webmaster Forums, like Forumer.io and Forum-Promotion.
  2. Freelancer.co.uk
  3. Fiverr

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't recommend any 'freelancer' site to do logos. I'd either make one yourself or approach an agency.

In my experience the freelancer sites tend to not get the best ROI from.