Giving Back to the Front Lines - COVID-19 Giveback

Thomasss

• Owner

[ATTACH type=full]227[/ATTACH]

Hi all,

The COVID-19 fight hits home for a lot of us - some worse than others. To start off, I want to thank every essential worker out there that is still working, still smiling, and still serving the public in all ways possible. The fight is real, and it's more real for those on the front line of the fight, caring for those who cannot care for themselves.

Being part of the frontlines, I understand the pain that many are feeling, and I want to be able to give back in some way. That's why, we're donating $100.00 USD to the World Health Organization - but we'll top our own donation. For every post/thread made, we'll add .50USD and for every member that joins our family and contributes at least 10 posts/threads, we'll donate $10 for the new member signup.

We want to be able to give back here at Forumer.io and while it might not be ten thousand dollars with a big check signed, it is something and $200 is enough to buy a box of 50 KN95 masks from most distributors. Those are 50 masks we can buy for a hospital, nursing home, or even a grocery store, that are in need.

Thank you for being part of Forumer.io - together, we'll give back to more than just the COVID-19 fight. One day, we'll give back to webmasters everywhere, and we cannot wait to bring you on board.

Warm regards,

Thomas Jepsen & Ben Cousins

Starting Count:

Topics - 2,304

Messages - 16,208

Members - 244

• Love 3

• Owner

What a great initiative, such a short while after your last charity posting event. It really warms my heart to see this!

Awe, thank you @Tagobs! <3 Hopefully I can make this a normal thing! <3

Fantastic idea! Let us know if we can assist you with further donations at all.

Your support of the community is enough for now! :D

• Love 1

This is quite an amazing outreach program you have setup to help people that have gotten sick. I wish you the best on getting lots of members as that's quite an amazing and generous offer to help out that organization. Good luck with everything! I'm enjoying your site a lot.

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your generosity. It's great to see the positive community spirit here. At the end of this month, will you publish how much money Forumer.io has raised from your members posting?

• Owner

Thank you for your generosity. It's great to see the positive community spirit here. At the end of this month, will you publish how much money Forumer.io has raised from your members posting?

Absolutely!Well let everyone know how much has been raised so far here soon! :)

• Owner

Hi all!

We've so far raised over $400.00! :D Thank you everyone for your contributions! Let's get to $650 by the end of the month!

• Love 1

Hi all!

We've so far raised over $400.00! :D Thank you everyone for your contributions! Let's get to $650 by the end of the month!

This is amazing to hear!!

• Love 1

• Owner

$530.00 later, we're closer than ever! You can now see the progress we've made in the sidebar of the homepage!

• Love 1

• Owner

[ATTACH type=full]319[/ATTACH]

We did it everyone! We got to our goal of $650.00, right before the campaign ended! Thank you so much for everyone who posted and helped contribute! ❤

Congratulations to everyone that contributed to the forum to help this charity fundraising event. That's a lot of cash going to a good cause! Thank you for your kindness again, 650$ is a lot to be donated to front line workers! [uSER=1]@Thomasss[/uSER]

• Love 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information