• Community Engagement

Hey Forumers!

In this thread, show us what you're working on at present, and any updates to your personal projects.

I'm working on the second build of my free MyBB theme that I recently released, as well as planning on bringing some forum ideas to life. Oh and I'm also working on building a personal portfolio website.

Let's just say that I'm keeping myself busy in this lockdown. ?

• Community Engagement

My forum, it’s a constant project!

I look forward to seeing what comes from the development works! :)

I'm working on the second build of my free MyBB theme that I recently released, as well as planning on bringing some forum ideas to life. Oh and I'm also working on building a personal portfolio website.

Let's just say that I'm keeping myself busy in this lockdown. ?

Interesting! What theme is this? :)

Funnily, I am also working on my personal design and photography portfolio, as well as the relaunch of my forum - keeping busy myself! :)

• Community Engagement

Working on my site at the minute to touch up the design and pre-stage content ready for an impending re-launch! :)

[ATTACH type=full]255[/ATTACH]

Working on my site at the minute to touch up the design and pre-stage content ready for an impending re-launch! :)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="CW-Design.PNG]255[/ATTACH]

That looks good! What’s the link?

• Community Engagement

That looks good! What’s the link?

Thanks! It's Creators Wave - still a work in progress at the minute, but chipping away at it! :)

Interesting! What theme is this? :)

Funnily, I am also working on my personal design and photography portfolio, as well as the relaunch of my forum - keeping busy myself! :)

If you hover over 'free MyBB theme' it takes you to the download link on MyBB. :)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="CW-Design.PNG]255[/ATTACH]

That is very impressive. Are you using MyBB or have you coded your own forum software?

• Community Engagement

That is very impressive. Are you using MyBB or have you coded your own forum software?

This runs on Flarum ;)

If you hover over 'free MyBB theme' it takes you to the download link on MyBB. :)

Ashamed to say that I missed the fact that this was a link.... :P

• Administrators

I'm working on a hosting company at the moment but that's all the details I'll give out for now! Otherwise, just working on Forumer.io ❤ :love:

• Community Engagement

I'm working on a hosting company at the moment but that's all the details I'll give out for now! Otherwise, just working on Forumer.io ❤ :love:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a239668c156edd492287700596b74edfbaaedc97&rid=giphy.gif

(... sorry @s3_gunzel - beat you to it.)

• 5 months later...

I'm working on my YouTube channel.  I am trying to expand and grow my audience, while uploading content on a weekly basis. It's a business niche and teaches people how to avoid scams, make money online & invest. Has anyone got any tips? 

• 4 weeks later...

Working on completing my maths homework for tomorrows webinar. Since England went back into lockdown, my college has gone back to teaching online until further notice. I don't know how much longer it will be until we return to some normality.