I may be wrong or maybe it's the brand that I use which turn out to be like this. I have noticed that most of the android phoens kind of age quickly. Like they feel like being useless after some times. Most of the cheap phones are under 4GB ram and it kind of does not help while playing games or using multiple apps like music player and the surfing same time usage experience worthwhile. But it could be just me feeling that.

Do you feel like android phones age quickly become useless compared to Iphone which kind of stay relevant and not get slow?

Hence why iPhone's are better. Android phones are like Windows OS - everything ages way more quickly, and nothing is made to last it seems. iPhones become slow to maintain battery usage and longevity, as mentioned (and fixed) by Apple.

Android phones simply give me the shivers. If ya'll think iPhones are slowed down, look at your own Android phone after a year or two and tell me it's not slower.

I personally believe that iPhones are better than Android but that’s just my opinion. Part of the reasoning for that is Android phones stop getting updates after a year or two.

iPhones will get updates years and years after they are initially released and still continue to work fine.

Yes the update thing is a big plus. My observation is that the phones in andorid line tend to be pretty much slowed down lately. Maybe this could be Xiaomi issue. Not a lot of people who use samsung have complained like this or maybe they did. Simple applications like faebook and chrome slows down even in 2 tabs.

Yes, Android phones tend to age more quickly. After using both, I have found iOS platforms have more regular updates and security patches in comparison. Android phones seem to crash often too and applications run slower, from personal experience.

seem to crash often too and applications run slower

I am 100% in agreement with these two things. I have noticed the app crashing a lot. And also the overall phone running slow is something I have noticed too. I am not sure though how much they are defectively designed or maybe it's the entire Android platform issue. I think unless this is address, chinese phone makers will continue to take advatnage.