Do you believe in aliens?

• 1 month later...

I have mixed views on aliens and the paranormal entities. I have had some random experience with paranormal but I am not sure of aliens. I am just open minded about it.

FBI does admit about the alien crafts though. You can check out fbi vault for the documentation. https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

If aliens are what people assume they are then we are in seriously deep experimented sandbox. 

3 hours ago, Nova said:

I have mixed views on aliens and the paranormal entities. I have had some random experience with paranormal but I am not sure of aliens. I am just open minded about it.

FBI does admit about the alien crafts though. You can check out fbi vault for the documentation. https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO

If aliens are what people assume they are then we are in seriously deep experimented sandbox. 

I didn't know the FBI had a vault. 

Either way, I don't think there are aliens in the way people are imagining - but I do think there are other humans out there. 

I don't believe that the aliens look like they have been portrayed over the years; although I believe there are other "creatures" that have the same functionality as we do. Humans can't be the only source of intelligent lifeform in the galaxy.

• Administrators

Plot twist: "Aliens" really look like humans after all and have been walking with the rest of us completely normal like. 

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

I believe there are aliens, even ones that are far more technological advanced than us. I just believe they've either skipped us or we just leave in a very vast universe.

Do I believe we were created by aliens? It could honestly be possible however we will never know until they speak up! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/17/2020 at 8:27 AM, Simon said:

Well we exist, so why couldn't other species also be out there? It's a pretty big place after all. 

Exactly. There has to be some other kind of life out there. It doesn't make any sense of us to be the only planet in the universe capable of having life.