Where to upload the Graphics Design Portfolio?

I have decided to build my graphics design portfolio. And going to upload some of the work samples. And then expect to be adding the content on those social media networks. I don't have much success with the instagram and facebook. I do have twitter but not sure if I should be uploading the graphics design sample. I also think about creating small blog and uploading the sample design in it. 

What's your suggestion in such case? What are some ways I can display my skills better so that I can send the people there?

The best thing to do is to create a portfolio website for your graphics. This can be used to showcase all the work that you have done and can be used to sell your services to potential customers that visit your site as well. There's nothing wrong with using Twitter either. Many graphic designers sell their work/promote using Twitter

Thanks so I will focus on the website and the twitter. I for some reason didn't had much success with Instagram. I think I should find out other designers and see if I can do something with the way they promote. I may just need to learn the tricks of the trade. So far not much learning from those experience. I have to watch other accounts too I guess. It may take my understanding is not much strong on social media. 

A portfolio website would be the best way to go, mainly because you can also easily sell your services through it and it's also a structured way to show your work. You could use something like Instagram or Twitter on the side, to show what you're currently working on or what you've made recently, but I wouldn't use those as your main way of showcasing your work. You could also try and get an invitation for Dribbble to post your work on there.

• 4 months later...

I think owning your own WordPress site and adding the links to images and PDF of your portfolio is much better option. This way you are not locked into your work on some other platform. And it becomes easier that way for design and code in long term. I think on that note it'd be better to choose your own website for this.

• 5 months later...