As a way to pass time sometimes, I do play mobile games a bit. Mostly Clash of Clans though. I am not really much of a gamer as I used to be in the past (not by choice though). 

What other games do you recommend for mobile? Do you play mobile games a lot or not much of a fan of them?

On 11/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, _B_ said:

As a way to pass time sometimes, I do play mobile games a bit. Mostly Clash of Clans though. I am not really much of a gamer as I used to be in the past (not by choice though). 

What other games do you recommend for mobile? Do you play mobile games a lot or not much of a fan of them?

The problem with mobile gaming is that my battery life suffers and my phone overheats when playing video games. I already have problems with my iPhone battery as it is! I've played some great games over the years including: Smash Hit, Temple Run 2, & Hungry Shark Evo. 

• Community Engagement

I have a couple mobile games but I rarely play them - usually on travels or such