Did you design your logo or did someone else?

_B_

I get that some people can ask or hire someone to create their site a logo for whatever reason. They may not have time, want that extra brand quality, many more factors or a combination. I personally created mine from scratch but, I'll be honest I definitely need to work on it again because it looks rushed and unappealing to the eye.

For those that did have someone else do the logo, was it expensive? Is it a dedicated designer for your website or just a one-time task?

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 5:30 AM, Thomasss said:

I designed the logo myself, but it wasn't too hard because it was a text logo. 😛

Yea. That was exactly with my old logo but, it was looking bad for the eye. I just needed a better, more professional logo which is the foundations of how I want others to see my site.

I've always been quite lucky in that I have the skills to do graphics myself - Though I'm no pro, I can do the basics and use Photoshop fairly fluently.

Sometimes though I have been known to ask others to produce the final design from a concept I do.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my staff members designed it for us.

I usually don't change the logo based on the theme. The favicon and the Logo are really cool and I have been using them for close to two years now. I don't think I will change them anytime soon. As for me, I don't have what it takes to make a good logo.

I will probably try my luck with Photoshop again sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, i design my logo self. My designing creativity is very strong. I make my logo different to others. 

Edited by s3_gunzel
Removed spelling errors.

• 2 weeks later...

My current avatar I had someone draw it from scratch. It's my companies background and it's also going to be my last tattoo I'm going to get. As for all of my other logos I've made myself.

• Love 1

• Administrators

I make my own logos, I don't like having someone else do them. I'm not sure why but it just feels more complete if I do it myself.