Forumer's New Designs

• Administrators
Thomasss

Hello everyone! 

As you're reading this post, I am sure you can tell a bit of a difference with the design. We spent a lot of time on the overall design and feel of Forumer, and wanted to introduce something different but on point with our brand. IPB has allowed us to create just that - and I'm excited to share our work with all of you today. ❤️ 

As always, we put careful consideration in our dark theme to provide a high quality dark mode that looks nice, and is easy on the eyes. We've been famous for our dark themes since our launch, and well, 

Dark Side of Former.io-5.png

If you wish to use our other designs, you're more than welcome to! Please send me a PM and I will enable it for your account. These themes will be supported until August 1st, and will no longer be supported from there. 

We have many new features down the pipeline and we're hoping to expand our list of available badges to even more! Stay tuned everyone, and thank you for being part of our community. Enjoy the new designs, and as always - if you see any bugs, please let me know! 

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• Administrators
Thomasss
8 hours ago, Malcolm said:

Loving the new design! What was the inspiration for it, if I may ask?

Truthfully, I did not really have one. I wanted something modern and light that looked different from most other sites - I started with the header and the rest kinda happened. 

• Like 1
Malcolm
12 minutes ago, Thomasss said:

Truthfully, I did not really have one. I wanted something modern and light that looked different from most other sites - I started with the header and the rest kinda happened. 

Exactly what I did, I felt like Code Forum's themes were outdated so we went with a more modern site.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information