Have you ever designed Theme?

I remember the time when I first made my theme based on the Hybrid framework in WordPress. That framework is defunct now and being tweaked into another one. And the owner of that framework has officially joined WordPress. So I have to find another framework to make my themes. Most of the clients these days have work in the Divi and Elementor. So I don't get much official requirement on making custom theme. 

That being said, have you made any WordPress theme yourself?

If you're looking for a starter theme, you might want to check out Underscores. I use it all the time to implement static websites into Wordpress, using Advanced Custom Fields to make the content editable through the WordPress dashboard. So, my answer to your question is yes: I've created multiple Wordpress themes for clients.

• 4 months later...

Never built a WordPress theme. However I am building some of the bootstrap themes. And I think if you have limited usage of landing pages then instead of WordPress, you can skip over for the bootstrap or bulma CSS themes. In fact those themes are lot quicker to edit and also you can make pretty good designs out of them.

• 5 months later...

I've designed loads of the themes in the past. Some for free and that were released publicly, some for clients. I don't anymore as it's not something that interests me but I have had a lot of experience though. I use to do phpBB forum designs and have also done plenty of WordPress themes too.

• 2 months later...

As a designer, this is something I’ve always wanted to do. I’ve never had the opportunity to do so. Maybe when I get out of college, it would be something that I can get involved in; this would be a big step in my graphic career.