How do you access Forumer.io?

• 3 weeks later...

I have one laptop and one desktop. I mostly access all the sites I frequent to through the laptop mostly. I use mobile only for gaming and the messages. I don't usually surf through the mobile. I have chrome and Edge on my system and for me it works out pretty good if you ask me. Forums through laptop or desktop are lot better.

You have no choice while travelling or not allowed to use PC ( eg. at work ) for 3 rd party websites.

That's true, but I still avoid using it mostly if I can. If I am left with just a phone, I pretty much only use it for Social Media, music, and email.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Joshua Farrell

I will almost always access this forum (and others), from my desktop computer. If I feel an urgency while traveling to access, sure, I will access from my phone while I am away from my computer.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
MeowsePad

How's Forumer look on Desktop? :D

Looks quite nice. :) My daughter colored all over my monitor with a crayon, so I'm sure that skews my perception somewhat. I told her that she may as well do it, though, since my monitor is only 60 Hz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Administrators
Thomasss

Looks quite nice. :) My daughter colored all over my monitor with a crayon, so I'm sure that skews my perception somewhat. I told her that she may as well do it, though, since my monitor is only 60 Hz.

Gotta love children, being creative wherever possible. :P

• 3 weeks later...

As I do with most communities, I mainly access Forumer.io through my laptop. I hate typing on a phone, so my foruming is limited to whenever I have my laptop available.

• 3 weeks later...
marketstreetforum

Desktop - 3 x 27inch Monitors (2 End ones Curve)

I honestly only use my phone for testing things I build... and even at that, I use BrowserStack most of the time. I don't even know why I am still paying my cell phone bill..

• Like 1