SMS Traffic Have you tried it?

skysnap

I know some of the web developers who are building website for the small business. And also promoting through the SMS too. I have subscribed to the do not disturb registry. Still I get the SMS to my phone. And that kind of spammy too. But I heard that many people who managed to get traffic and leads, they seem to have tried this method. And for some people it does work as well. 

Have you tried the SMS traffic to your web site or for clients site?

No I didn't. I really not sure how I would done something like that. I think we need to have some paid service for sending a lot of SMS in same time. I would rather prefer email marketing than SMS.

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

I have implemented SMS notifications on my site but it's not free to do so it costs money to use it. I don't think many people will have SMS messages sent from their site due to the complexity of setting it up and getting it working, let alone the cost of sending a message in the first place.

I think it's better to promote stuff via email anyway, easier and cheaper!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

SMS traffic useful to increase your business awareness shortly. You can grow your viability and lead through this service. 

I can see it being useful and probably more effective then emails, but I don't see it catching on until the website softwares find a way to implement it like mass emails.