LinkedIn Traffic

skysnap

Many people who are into business and the recruiting tend to make use of the Linkedin Traffic. And it seems like that traffic works for some people. Like say if you know how the linkedin can be for recruiters applications and groups. It is reasonable to say that such traffic can be used in many other similar scenarios too. I don't have jobs and education niche for the content, but I do wonder what other type of niche maybe used for traffic from linkedin? 

Have you used Linkedin for traffic?

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

I think LinkedIn overall is a pretty pointless social network. It's just full of egos and people bragging about winning the best deals and posting articles that don't really say much. I used LinkedIn for a bit and quickly realised that there is very little value in actually using the site for the average person.

• 4 months later...

On LinkedIn, you can grow your business or product awareness. LinkedIn gives huge traffic to your website. Here you can connect more people and potential customers. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Owner
On 7/20/2020 at 1:24 AM, Puppuccino said:

I think LinkedIn overall is a pretty pointless social network. It's just full of egos and people bragging about winning the best deals and posting articles that don't really say much. I used LinkedIn for a bit and quickly realised that there is very little value in actually using the site for the average person.

Basically this. 😛

I don't think Linkedin is really all that useful in the promotion of forums - especially if the forum has nothing to do with a business (i.e, the whole point of Linkedin.) You'd probably be better off advertising your forum in Reddit.