Hashtags for Instagram Traffic?

skysnap

I see many people make use of the hashtags to display the content across different part of the world. And those people who watch specific type of the content through hashtag can find the good content this way. I have tested this on instagram. I think using the good hashtags in right number can be a good option for the images and videos. How much traffic have you got from hashtags?

Do you use hashtags for instagram traffic?

• 9 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes, hashtags work really well for traffic on Instagram I've found, although if your account serves one specific niche then it'll be okay, however if you just have a personal account to post photos of yourself, I don't think you're going to get much activity without being some kind of influencer. But yes, using lots of hashtags will mean you appear in lots of searches.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't use any social media for my forum. I don't use social media at all personally. Forums in the old days didn't need social media to help their forum grow and I still would like to believe that. All you need is good content, an attractive design, etc.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Instapost Likes said:

Hashtags are very important for Instagram post. Your Instagram post hashtags become viral your post. Use suitable hashtag in your post.

Nope. That’s not how it works.